Traded in my 2013 dclb limited for a 2018 dcsb limited

tacomalimited

2018 dcsb mgm limited 4x4
Got a great deal on my trade and decided to get a 2018 dcsb limited! Btw how do I change my avatar description? It's still showing my old truck, my 2013 dclb. I changed my information to 2018 dcsb, but my avatar still showing old info. First time with a short bed, I hope I don't regret it! Let's hear why you guys love your short beds!

Welcome fellow shortbed owner! I have no regrets getting a shortbed over long, I've hauled a twelve foot step ladder, 8 ft beams, etc no problem. Just got to tie down diligently lol! Added bonus of the shortbed is manoeuvrability Offroad and parking in the garage with room to spare!! Cheers! IMG_20180109_1240535.jpeg

Thank you! Let's hear more of why everyone loves there short beds! Trying to upload a pic but it says file to large!

Got a great deal on my trade and decided to get a 2018 dcsb limited! Btw how do I change my avatar description? It's still showing my old truck, my 2013 dclb. I changed my information to 2018 dcsb, but my avatar still showing old info. First time with a short bed, I hope I don't regret it! Let's hear why you guys love your short beds!

Congrats on the new truck.
To change your avatar just go to your profile and choose change avatar.
If on the app just touch your avatar picture and it’ll let you change it.

Congrats on the new truck.
To change your avatar just go to your profile and choose change avatar.
If on the app just touch your avatar picture and it’ll let you change it.
Not my avatar,my description under the avatar. It still has my old info even though I went to "Personal details" and changed it!

Not my avatar,my description under the avatar. It still has my old info even though I went to "Personal details" and changed it!

Go to your personal details and update there. Update your location, status and about you.

Last edited:
I like the slightly shorter wheel base for off road purposes. If they made a single cab Tacoma with a 5' bed, 4x4, V6 and a 6 speed manual I'd own one.(might even create one some time in the future) I didn't buy a Tacoma for bed space or towing (or even racing for that matter.) Although I do occasionally pull a small cargo trailer with it and was a little surprised at how well it did. I have an 8' bed attached to a Cummins to conquer anything that I want to throw at it. Utility trailers are pretty easy to find cheap on CL to provide as much extra space as needed as well. Love my tiny truck bed. Just about have the life size Tetris puzzle mastered to fit all our camping gear neatly below the bed line.

Something about having to row your own gears is satisfying.

Agree. My Taco is the first automatic I every owned.

Actually, it's the first truck I ever owned. Wait, it's the first 4 door vehicle I ever owned. First one with a scoop on the hood.

Hold on, it's the first vehicle I can put regular gas in.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it's the first 4-wheel drive I ever owned... unless you count the jeep I had in 1978.

It is the second non-convertible I ever owned. And I think it's the 3rd or 4th silver vehicle I ever owned. Can I count gray as silver?

Here's my baby.

http://www.thecamreport.com/images//Taco-copy-2.jpeg

Agree. My Taco is the first automatic I every owned.

Actually, it's the first truck I ever owned. Wait, it's the first 4 door vehicle I ever owned. First one with a scoop on the hood.

Hold on, it's the first vehicle I can put regular gas in.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it's the first 4-wheel drive I ever owned... unless you count the jeep I had in 1978.

It is the second non-convertible I ever owned. And I think it's the 3rd or 4th silver vehicle I ever owned. Can I count gray as silver?

Here's my baby.

http://www.thecamreport.com/images//Taco-copy-2.jpeg

It’s all about the scoop

Back