TRD exhaust on its way!

HellaNella420

So toyota screwed me out of my $500 grad rebate. Dealer did right by me though and gave me a $500 credit. Promptly blew that on a TRD exhaust. Will be in early next week. Plan on installing this myself dont think it will be too difficult.

Awesome! I love mine. Oh and watch that donut gasket on the front flange. Mine leaked so I had to use aftermarket hardware to get the exhaust to seal up. I did just pick up a new gasket so I have to change it out.

Raising the rear of the truck helps since the exhaust is one piece.

Awesome! I love mine. Oh and watch that donut gasket on the front flange. Mine leaked so I had to use aftermarket hardware to get the exhaust to seal up. I did just pick up a new gasket so I have to change it out.

Raising the rear of the truck helps since the exhaust is one piece.

Thanks for the tip. I was thinking of just putting the back wheels on ramps so you just verified my hunch. Thx bro. I'll cut the stocker if i have to. Is the TRD one piece too?

Am i gonna need to replace the gasket? It didnt come w/ one...but since my truck's 3 months old maybe i wont have to?

Id slap this badboy in today...but its about 97 with a 106 heat index here in RI. And i worked in this crap all day, so I'll wait til sunday when its cooler.

Last edited:
Just looked underneath, im sure the original one will be fine. Now if it would ever cool off here. I know i wont get any sympathy from you so-cal folks...but its a wet heat, not that dry desert stuff.

aftermarket exhaust doesn't always seal exhaust paste is a good idea just don't try and use it to make a gasket that's called white trash/ shade tree/ Mickey Mouse/f.t.n.g/ rigging/ not giving a **** just take your time its a factory upgrade should bolt up just nice post some videos when you're done congrats on your upgrade

aftermarket exhaust doesn't always seal exhaust paste is a good idea just don't try and use it to make a gasket that's called white trash/ shade tree/ Mickey Mouse/f.t.n.g/ rigging/ not giving a **** just take your time its a factory upgrade should bolt up just nice post some videos when you're done congrats on your upgrade

I was thinking the same thing...as a factory upgrade it should go right in. I'll try to remember to do a sound clip too since the boards dont have one yet.

thanks that would be great... oh and if it comes with a sticker put it on it adds another 25 horsepower have heard lol

Back