TRD off-road decal or no decal?

OR17TRD

That is the question.
I took the TRD4X4offroad decals off my 2017 TRD off road because of the red outline and 4x4. I’m doing a black and white thing with my taco. I was thinking about swapping it out with one of these but now I don’t know if I should leave it clean.
Before:8AD4AFB2-5419-4D99-A35E-D7DE925AF639.jpegafter: clean57A6F8F3-3D8B-4F35-9672-2CFBC9BE3002.jpegOr this one which is just a black version of what I removed. 3160A060-064D-40A4-A8E4-1BBEBC34F982.jpegOr this one:2EEFDF46-0D64-426E-9D9D-2FCF6E93EC13.jpegWhat’s your thoughts?

If you like your truck as if it was a sleeper, go for no decal at all!! But if you go for one of them only, my preference go for the one with the mountains.

Hard question. I like Bojangle’s advice in the other thread. Give it a couple of weeks to see how you like it without anything.
I do like the blacked out Rocky Mountain TRD stickers. I had them on a 2009 double cab.

That is the question.
I took the TRD4X4offroad decals off my 2017 TRD off road because of the red outline and 4x4. I’m doing a black and white thing with my taco. I was thinking about swapping it out with one of these but now I don’t know if I should leave it clean.
Before:View attachment 12859after: cleanView attachment 12856Or this one which is just a black version of what I removed. View attachment 12857Or this one:View attachment 12858What’s your thoughts?
I don't like the red either it doesn't go with your truck very well. The black ones would look awesome. I've been thinking about peeling mine off for some black ones [emoji41]

I don't like the red either it doesn't go with your truck very well. The black ones would look awesome. I've been thinking about peeling mine off for some black ones [emoji41]
They came off way easier than I thought they would. Started on the T-R-D and just slowly worked it off. It was about 75 degrees outside and the side the sun was on came off a little easier. If it’s colder out some heat like a hair dryer might help some. If you pull to hard it tears easy. Once you get the right tug torque and be patient it peels right off with hardly any left over sticky. I really only had to clean up the edge where I started it (used my fingernail) and the outline of where dirt was stuck on. Sprayed some wax on it and done.

I removed mine, I didn’t like the red and the wife kept saying why does it say turd on the bed!:eek:

Back