TRD off-road decal or no decal?

I can’t afford to customised mine like that. I have a 2016 access cab off road, full of scratches, and i mean a whole dawn lot of them, because our trails are almost all in the woods and are narrow. And the ski-doo’s associations who used to take car of them in summer, making sure that the woods don’t close them back, year after year, can’t afford anymore to do so. And the our 4 x 4 federation doesn’t the cash for that either. And our provincial government (Québec) have far more interest listening to the ski-doo’s federation than our because they bring a lot of cash in the province every year. But even for at that, we are close to an end because the fees to pass on public and private land are increasing every year. There was and article 2 weeks ago on a local newspaper but I doubt that our local politicians will hear them. Sadly.

I have the mountains and I love it. In profile picture shows with Rally event promotion which we organize for business.

I like the panda!
emoji16.png
Thanks it’s banksy. Protector of the gas. He eat shoots and leaves. Haha.

I got a huge kick out of that panda too. It has to make people stop and look. Lol. A completely debadged Yota with a panda sticker.
The truck is black and white like a panda. I saw it and thought it needed to go on the gas door for a while. It’s grown on me and I’ve had a lot of people say they like it. A panda with guns o_O

Debadged the door emblems this weekend. Love the clean look. Now considering debadging the TRD Sport decals next.

Attachments

• debadge1.jpg
    debadge1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 71
  • debadge2.jpg
    debadge2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 70
Back