Trd OR or trd pro

I’m actually someone who owns a TRD Pro.
1. You can get crawl in TRD Off-road. If that’s all you want save 10k
Nd get the off-road
2. You can add a 6 inch ProComp stage 1 suspension lift kit for $1,600 and only have to replace back shocks ( so not a waste to lift )
3. All the other trim options as you say it add up to a lot more than you or anyone trying to install aftermarket.

If you don’t know what your talking about. Don’t talk at all

I suggest you go and check one out and see that for yourself that the TRD Pro is more than a Fox suspension upgrade
You're right, the wheels, seat covers, skid pan, blacked lights and the cool Bro decal totally make it worth double what I paid. [emoji23]
I truly hope that you did not ProComp your Pro,.... but congrats and welcome to the forum!

Well if you add on the sonar technology and all the LED lights that alone puts a huge dent in the difference in price.
Look here in Kauai a TRD Off-road goes for $38k and I paid $43k for my TRD Pro
The Fox suspension is almost that entire difference add in the sick hardened Leather Seats that are heated but I don’t need I’m already saving money

Maybe I missed something. What comment talking about or who are you referring to?

Lol sorry I had 2 separate blogs going. I apologize wasn’t trying sound nobody.
People love to hate and they don’t know what there talking about.

Yep just seat covers and a suspension you pay for and don’t even get a lift
What were they thinking.
People hate on what they don’t have or can’t afford. I get it

Yep just seat covers and a suspension you pay for and don’t even get a lift
What were they thinking.
People hate on what they don’t have or can’t afford. I get it
Since you can afford it, stop fu€%ing around, looking at junk lifts and throw this on there.
https://www.toyteclifts.com/kstac05-king-complete-kit-for-05-tacoma.html

@Toki has that king kit on his Pro and doesn’t sound like @bh808 what’s the deal bro? Show up to a forum and immediately start talking crap on people you don’t know. You have no idea what we do and what we can afford. Not everyone wants a pro or off-road. That’s why there is multiple models available.

@Toki has that king kit on his Pro and doesn’t sound like @bh808 what’s the deal bro? Show up to a forum and immediately start talking crap on people you don’t know. You have no idea what we do and what we can afford. Not everyone wants a pro or off-road. That’s why there is multiple models available.
Well put. All we truly know about each other is that once upon a time we bought Tacomas. I wonder if @bh808 is from TX? [emoji23]

Back