Trd

Ok I know this is gunna bite me in the ass(along with the 5 words prior to)
But what is a brony?
I search the web and all I get are male fans of my little pony! But it doesn’t make sense

@kp.taco is an adult male fan of My Little Pony. He goes to the conventions and even has his truck fixed up as a “Brony Taco”.
I guess you were away from the forum when @kp.taco opened up to us and shared his fetish. I don’t understand and think it’s weird but I support kp and his decisions to live an open Brony Lifestyle.

IMG_0402.jpg

Here he is in his Brony Taco with his friend.

@kp.taco is an adult male fan of My Little Pony. He goes to the conventions and even has his truck fixed up as a “Brony Taco”.
I guess you were away from the forum when @kp.taco opened up to us and shared his fetish. I don’t understand and think it’s weird but I support kp and his decisions to live an open Brony Lifestyle.

View attachment 20573

Lmfao ****in A!!![emoji23]
Yeah not here for that. It all makes sense.
Hey @kp.taco kudos brother I support you either way as well[emoji6]

It never dies.. Smh..
There’s worse things to be known for..... I just can’t really think of any, I’m sure there is though.
Being known as an adult male with a My Little Pony fetish is pretty bad.
Sorry @kp.taco
Just be yourself.

I thought once Brony con died it would.
Is it really a dead thing now? Lol
How do these weirdo fetish types just decide it’s not a thing anymore. Lol.
No offense @kp.taco

View attachment 20573

Why does his friend have Yoda ears ?

Back