Tricking out my Truck

Maverick

Looking for a couple things for my 2018 toyota tacoma. I want new rims, tires, bed topper and grill on my truck.
where are some good places on-line for all of those? What is the biggest tire I can get to put on my truck to make my truck sit higher? Just looking to research right now.
Thanks

Looking for a couple things for my 2018 toyota tacoma. I want new rims, tires, bed topper and grill on my truck.
where are some good places on-line for all of those? What is the biggest tire I can get to put on my truck to make my truck sit higher? Just looking to research right now.
Thanks
Welcome to the forum. There was just a thread like this one.
Look on the forum lots of good info on here.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Like @OR17TRD said, browse through some of the threads. There’s plenty of great information.

I got these for the low beams...the only ones I could find you can install without removing the headlight...then went on eBay and found another 4 pack of matching color temp lights for $35....

Back