Truck bed covers

What are some of the best out there at an affordable price??Do any of you have a tonnopro tri-fold cover??Looking to getting one for my truck but there's so many I'm not sure what to go with or which ones are trustworthy...All replys are appreciated...thanks...

Check out the "Bed Covers" thread in the tacoma aftermarket products. Lots of insight on covers. I have an ARE cap I use in the fall and winter, but I switch over to an Access Literider soft tonneau in the spring and summer.

I personally don't like tri-folds, they block the rear window when folded up. But if that's what you want then go for it, just don't worry to much on being brand specific. Most brands use the same products and same material, they just slap their badge on it and call it their own.

I Personally have always used xtang. I have one on my ranger and will have mine on my tacoma tonite.
I like the tuff tonno because of the no snap setup. It's really slick. Plus xtang has a 10 year tarp warranty and lifetime frame warranty. I have had issues in the past and they always get parts to me right away with no hassle.

I like my DiamondBack HD. It's secure and can bear a huge load up on top. Plus, it looks mean as hell. I guess it all comes down to what you want out of it.

Attachments

• 1438648802998.jpg
    1438648802998.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 1438648871388.jpg
    1438648871388.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 70
I just bought a bed net for mine. I have a tool box and I fill up the bed too often to have a hard topper. I just wanted something to hold everything down while I travel.

Back