Truck size

That’s what I’m talking about! We have a rusted out, banged up, ugly little boxy 82 reg cab with 351C, C4 reverse pattern manual and 4.30’s just for the track, can’t find a pic and it’s 1,500 miles away right now. Lol. Love seeing Fords with Ford engines!

The ranger has a 347, c4 transmission, 4:30 gear. It’s a race truck only.

Yeah they built the converter and it should be 4,000 stall and it’s lucky to get to 2600 before it pushes the truck. I think it’s a high 10 second truck if I had a trans brake and a 4,000 stall. Still not bad for motor and 3260 pounds

Yeah they built the converter and it should be 4,000 stall and it’s lucky to get to 2600 before it pushes the truck. I think it’s a high 10 second truck if I had a trans brake and a 4,000 stall. Still not bad for motor and 3260 pounds
Not at all. That black car was like hey wait for me.

No trans-brake??? We have a 4500 that did the same as you’re saying when I pedal brake it. Not a bad time at all for all that weight on motor, no shame in that!

Just a reverse manual valve body, a billet servo I think that’s what they called it. They said if I wanted a trans brake I needed to change in input shaft

If it’s a factory input shaft then yes, you should but that’s mainly because you’re already over horsing it. The “brake” is just diverting fluid, plugging it and releasing it all of a sudden. Lol

Just a reverse manual valve body, a billet servo I think that’s what they called it. They said if I wanted a trans brake I needed to change in input shaft

Back