Trying to get truck back to great condition

Trying to get get truck back to a great shape. New engine. Wanting to get back into good shape without breaking the bank ideas. Love my truck was using and my work truck but got rid of my company want to get in better shape cosmetic. As I said all under hood brand newIMG_20170901_202059_711.jpg

Any rust or paint issues? If not a good buff and wax like OR17TRD said should get her looking good. Maybe a Herculiner bedliner application to keep it from rusting on the inside if you have a drop in.
All very cheap options.
Good looking Taco by the way. I like the rims.

If you're not partial to any brands of products I recommend purple slice, no I don't work for them... been using their stuff for years on my motorcycles. Its not the cheapest stuff out there, but top shelf **** never is!

Any rust or paint issues? If not a good buff and wax like OR17TRD said should get her looking good. Maybe a Herculiner bedliner application to keep it from rusting on the inside if you have a drop in.
All very cheap options.
Nice I'm needing new liner mine is painted in from a can from AutoZone

All very cheap options.
And thanks appreciate it painted it my self

Back