TW's resident midget/child/accident-prone/redneck/thing is here...

The Fenwick

Hilbilly
Look who's here, Jack! It's the Fenwick! All you lot from TW know me, I figure, but for those that don't, howdy!
I bought a 1996 Toyota Tacoma Xtracab automatic back in August of 2012 for JUST $250. I jumped on this deal as soon as I found it. This poor truck does not run- the head gasket blew back in 08/09, and the owner just let it sit for a year or so until he sold it to another guy, who simply let it sit as well. After having sat for so long, the truck no longer runs. So I rescued this ol' truck and took him home- I plan on dropping it myself, but might end up buying a reman instead. Yeah, I still haven't started to work on it yet- too much going on, between the three jobs and family life.
I'll be driving this truck to work regularly when I get it on the road. I hold three jobs- During the day, I work construction, (framing, roofing, trim work, demolition, etc.) at night, I run a newspaper route, (Virginian Pilot) and in my spare time, I collect/disassemble scrap metal and take it to the local Metal Recycling Yard, OneSteel. So this truck will be in for a lot of hard work- but he's a Yota, so I know he can handle it!

Back