Upgraded to a TRD

jdevera

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1493695576.129729.jpg
I traded in my 2016 SR5 for a 2017 TRD OR today. Moral of the story is get what you want the first time so you don't end up going back a year later.

She came with the premium technology package. Think Limited edition with MTS/Crawl control. Dealership gave me $29,500 for my SR5 with 16k miles.

She came with the premium technology package. Think Limited edition with MTS/Crawl control. Dealership gave me $29,500 for my SR5 with 16k miles.
That's not bad at all. My buddy did the same thing with his 14' for a 15 TRD pro and the dealer almost gave him what he had paid for the 14 new. That's one of the reasons I bought a Tacoma.
Off-road is different from the limited.
Off-road has the crawl control only with auto transmission and locking rear diff. the limited editions have the most beautiful brown interior:confused:, all the features and lots of chrome no off-road features. Fancy.
You got the off-road with the premium tech package so back up sensors with color keyed rear bumper, back up cam heated seats, BSM, sunroof. Touch screen entune nav, No JBL. Good package. Little price increase from the SR5. :D
You'll be happier for sure.
Enjoy.

Back