US and Canada tour.

Yeah! That hideous building in CC! Lmao! Nice! Wish I had looked up yesterday, would have invited both of you over for a beer! Next time either of you are in Brookings, hit me up! 541-661-4224.

Hey Scuzzy, just joined, Crawdad convinced me. I have a 82' SR5 4x4. yeah I live in Crescent City, I work on the Chetco Bar fire, doing salvage timber sales.

Man that’s a great looking ‘82.
Welcome to the forum.

Phase one complete. Tow vehicle acquired, 2009 International 4400. Phase two is Trailer on order, to be completed in May-June, Millennium 36’ with 22’ garage for the Baja. IMG_6440.jpgIMG_6398.jpg
First trip scheduled for August after some trial break in. Bristol Tn for the Super Bowl of NASCAR night race. Then???

I live in Brookings Oregon right on the ocean, so y’all have a place to stay if your ever this way, invite to all. I’ll give anyone a tour, duning, wheeling and I guess people like fishing and lighthouses...lol. New Mexico is now added to the list and I will be there!
Welcome ,Hi scuzzy I live on cape cod but Oregon is on our list to visit .I heard it's great mountain biking out there .got 25 months to retire .I have a sister and niece in Port Townsend Wa. My niece drives a 53 Belair for her daily ride she's cool and a boat builder lol

Last edited:
Come on over! There is a ton of mountain biking here. I am more of the off road/dune guy, but swing by and I have quite a few places to take you that have top of the ridge ocean views in the mountains. I have a 4 bedroom house you can stay at, no waiting at the inn...lol

Back