Value?

If you want to sell it I guess. But do you have to buy a new one from them to get that price?

Yeah I think I would but what is up with the to 3,500 cash back. Do they give you cash [emoji383]?

Last edited:
Yeah thinking about I just spent about 1,200.00 on new tires and had the rear brakes done. It would be dumb of me to sell it. I think I'll wait another 100,000 miles before a new one

I got a call from the dealer I bought mine from saying they want to buy my 2015. Told them not interested. They told me they would give me more than retail. I told them ya, because it's worth more than retail and laughed. Same deal I am sure, want to sell you a new one.

its a trap.
I however was asked to sell my truck by what I thought was a customer......... When he left, my buddy at the parts counter told me that was the owner of the dealership and he wanted a 2nd gen for his son.

From what I'm seeing the 16,435 is pretty good. My truck is in the shop getting fixed I may just see what they say when it's fixed IMG_3286.JPG

I do marketing and inside sales for a big Toyota dealership and we send these "hand written" notes out all of the time. That's the estimated "up to" value. They'll still try to undershoot that once they take a look at it; especially with the ding. They're still fetching huge money on the lot so it still might be worth the visit.

My fault. I just noticed your truck isn't the one with the ding. I'm dumb. Here in New England it would fetch that number plus some. They'll want you to get into a new one to honor that though.

It's at the Toyota dealership getting fixed now. My dad got something like this on his 2009 f350 years ago saying that they would give him 30,000 for it. The truck was 3 years old. They told him like 18,000 when he got there

Back