Vehicle Wraps and Decals

flyinglentris

I've put my own personal decals on my Taco by a local Vehicle Wrap outfit. These places also have catalogs for those who can't design their own and of course, Toyota has some decals, notably for the hood.

If you've dressed your Taco up, let's see it.

LLOMA_Adds00.jpg
LLOMA_Adds01.jpg
LLOMA_Adds02.jpg

LLOMA_01.jpg

The only other decal I added is a US Navy Veteran sticker.

I also put my personal logo into the Entune App as the power up image.

LLOMA_Adds03.png

What is TipTop? Ask me how I am doing.

The last thing I am waiting for is my personalized tags - LLOMA. That stands for Lightweight Levitational Omnidirectional Mass Accelerator. Consider it ligher than a Tundra, levitating my spirit, taking me any where I want to go and the mass it accelerates as .... me. :);)

Last edited:
I've seen a few people who like to have US flags on their Tacos. I don't know if you can download from this site, but here ...

Left Side or back, whatever ...

USFlagLeft.jpg

Right Side:

USFlagRight.png

Left and Right versions mean that the stars will always be forward and dragging the stripes back, as if wind blown by the slipstream of your Taco.

I did the artwork using Adobe Illustrator, so there are no problems sharing these images. I consent to all. However, you'll have to get them printed on Decal paper to use them. Normally, I would take a TIF file to Vehicle Wrap people, but TIFs are too large to load up to this site. So instead, you all get JPEGs.

You can likely get them printed to whatever size you want to use on your Taco, back stick or front stick for windows.

I've put my own personal decals on my Taco by a local Vehicle Wrap outfit. These places also have catalogs for those who can't design their own and of course, Toyota has some decals, notably for the hood.

If you've dressed your Taco up, let's see it.

View attachment 14866
View attachment 14867
View attachment 14868

View attachment 14870

The only other decal I added is a US Navy Veteran sticker.

I also put my personal logo into the Entune App as the power up image.

View attachment 14869

What is TipTop? Ask me how I am doing.

The last thing I am waiting for is my personalized tags - LLOMA. That stands for Lightweight Levitational Omnidirectional Mass Accelerator. Consider it ligher than a Tundra, levitating my spirit, taking me any where I want to go and the mass it accelerates as .... me. :);)

Looks great!

Back