Vent visors for 2016 Tacoma

eagleguy

Any of you guys or gals have a preference of either Weather Tech or AVS in channel side window vent visors for the Tacoma Dbl cab. Big price difference between the two but both are made in the USA.

Any of you guys or gals have a preference of either Weather Tech or AVS in channel side window vent visors for the Tacoma. Big price difference between the two but both are made in the USA.
I went with the weather tech because they go the entire length of the window track. The AVS ones only covered the top of the window track. 66D10242-9906-4699-A550-13CB03842F0E.jpeg 09CF2780-23B6-40A2-8F3D-3E09BC566AA5.jpeg

I went with AVS, because there really is no need for the xtra that weathertech has, as the water/wind is already being deflected by body n mirror.

Note: When installing the rears, you have to pull the weatherstrip for the window out. They don’t explain it very well, but it’s easy.

Posted this in another thread but couldn't find it and anyway I wanted to add a pic....One (1) set of AVS vent shades for a 2017 Tacoma double cab. Installed them but didn't like the way they looked. Always had the "standard " shades that were not in-channel. These are factory color matched, Silver Sky Metalic, IN-CHANNEL. EXCELLENT, ALMOST NEW CONDITION...NO ISSUES. Cost $150, will sell, including shipping for $75.00. ronthomas@cox.netDSC00718.JPG DSC00717.JPG

Back