Walked into a Toyota dealership and...

I checked in on Friday - was told there is a VIN but seems like there’s a push for the 4 door ORs so mine is still on the line. Not sure what that means for wait time...

Just called for another update - they aren’t building the access cabs with black interior and orange accents; just building access and with gray interiors at the moment.

Just called for another update - they aren’t building the access cabs with black interior and orange accents; just building access and with gray interiors at the moment.

Now building Cement Access Cabs with Cement seats. The drama continues. But I did do an extended test drive of a 4door cab / I’m not a fan. If I did end up with a 4 door I’d prob rip them out and convert to something more practical - least hit me anyway.

Hell, by the time its built and delivered the 21's will be coming out. I hope by the time you finally get it that its exactly what you want. Out of all the new vehicles ive bought the only one I ordered was the first one. When it arrived it was exactly what I ordered, but then I realized that had it been there in front of me I would have probably passed it up and bought something else. Had that vehicle less than 1 year before I traded for one that was physically present, I could see, touch, drive, kick the tires.

I have the Simplive 24 inch on my pickup, car, skidsteer, and they are an all in one wide coverage and spot combo.
They have been used and abused, still work like new, and only about $60 on Amazon.

So what would be the best way to sell the stock off-road wheels and tires?
I sold my 2017 OR wheels with tires to a buddy that had a 2013 Sport. $800 that was in 2017 and they had 300 miles on them when I took them off. He needed new tires and his wheels sucked. He was going to spend $$$ on tires anyways. I sold my 2018 platinum tundra wheels and tires on Craigslist for $600 they had 6000 miles on them.
Facebook market place
Offer up
Craigslist
Let go

I sold my 2017 OR wheels with tires to a buddy that had a 2013 Sport. $800 that was in 2017 and they had 300 miles on them when I took them off. He needed new tires and his wheels sucked. He was going to spend $$$ on tires anyways. I sold my 2018 platinum tundra wheels and tires on Craigslist for $600 they had 6000 miles on them.
Facebook market place
Offer up
Craigslist
Let go

Thanx. Getting closer to the day. Think $1100 right off (<50 miles) for wheels and tires is fair?

Thanx. Getting closer to the day. Think $1100 right off (<50 miles) for wheels and tires is fair?
I guess it depends on what region you live in. I bought a set of offroad OEM wheels and tires with 7500 miles on them for $400 to put back on my 2017 when I sold it.
I see them on CL for $300-700 depending on the mileage and what year they came off.
$1100 seems really high for my area. There was someone that was asking $900 saying they had less than 50 miles on them they were on there for months before they finally disappeared. I don’t know how much they finally sold for.

Back