Wandering/Swaying

Discussion in 'Maintenance' started by Kevin0704, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Kevin0704

Kevin0704 Member

I have a 08 crew cab TRD OFF ROAD Toyota Tacoma.... its wanders, sways while driving down the road? Feels like it's going down the road sideways or as if a wheel is lose? I've checked lugs, front end, etc and can't find anything out of the ordinary? It also has like a high pitch whining noise also? Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Possibly alignment and/or high tire pressure.

Only one post per topic needed.

Bogunn likes this.
  4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I just summoned you in the other thread he posted. Lol.
    Didn’t realize we had multiples.

whippersnapper02 likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Well I finally just caught up. I posted on the other threads he started and said I’d get an alignment and wheels balance. So.. might as well make it all three...
    I’d start with what @whippersnapper02 is suggesting and yes only one thread per topic. We are paying attention.

6. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Help us, help you,,,, VIDEO/AUDIO is HUGE in troubleshooting issues quickly...

7. Bumpo

Bumpo New Member

Wheel bearing maybe?