Warped disc brakes

burnttaco

Driving a 2013 DCLB with 45k. Front pads are due but I'd like to upgrade rotors and pads to something that won't warp the rotors/maybe improve stopping. I tend to have the truck loaded up and hauling dirt-bikes with a trailer or hauling wood. Don't know if it's my driving style or what but the rotors warped pretty much right when I bought the truck new. Is it just me? Willing to spend a fair amount for a good setup. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Also plan on flushing the brake fluid with DOT4.

Thanks

Toyota TRD Ceramic Pads and shoes, Aftermarket drilled and slotted Rotors,Toyota TRD Shoes in rears ! Did mine Last week and No wear but just wanted to anyways and turned drums down a little bit ! Replaced all brake Fluid with all 100% Full Synthetic DOT3 Brake Fluid !Flush real good with a few more pints !Bleed Fluid all out real good ! Full Synthetic now !Cooler brakeing and stronger stoping and tighter and quicker too! Shorter stopping distance !Now just waiting to replce tires,only 1/2 worn at 35,000 miles,rotate every 5,000 and run nitrogen in tire since new, 2013 Tacoma PreRunner SR5 DCLB V6 Loaded!

Check out these EBC brake pads. They are labeled "The Green Stuff". They are freaking awesome. O Reillys can get them for you at a good price too.

Attachments

• 1410490895735.jpg
    1410490895735.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 37
Back