Warranty CRAP

Jersey Black Beauty

Anybody being told if you bring your tacoma in for something you want checked out under warranty,,Toyota dealerships can charge you a diagnostic fee if they feel nothing’s wrong with vehicle....even with a warranty 3yr/36,000

Sounds about right for recent Toyota customer service and care. It’s gone down the crapper in the last few years. Toyota doesn’t want it reimburse the dealer service fees at full cost on warranty work. This causes the service manager to not want to approve warranty work.

Most dealerships could care less about fixing anything under warranty they’ll push the issue out or ignore it until it’s out of warranty and then they’ll say you should fix that.

If you can find a good Toyota service manager and advisor hope he/she doesn’t leave. Mine was great and they left. The new ones are Asshats.

I have taken many a new vehicle in to be checked for one thing or another and never been charged if it ever happens I will lose it and it would most likely make a good U tube vid.

At least they don't charge $285.00 per hr for labor like they do at the BMW dealership here on cape cod !! My wife had to have the window gasket replaced on passenger door and thank God it made the warranty by a few months .and was free :)

Back