Water leak

thacksuzuki

I have a 2010 tacoma 4-door that has recently started leaking when it rains . The water drips from the dash ( in front of the e brake release handle) on to the floor mat on the drivers side.
I had the windshield replaced to see if that was it , but no luck there. Anyone have or had this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Welcome to the forum.
Water leaks are always tough to track down. The only real way is to find the highest place the water is coming from right after a rain or after emulating the leak to see if you can find it.
Good luck.

Setup a garden hose to spray the roof and climb in with a flashlight. Beyond that you need to be a gymnast sometimes to see where it is coming from. If you have a sunroof check the drains. Usually a shot of compressed air does the trick.

Thanks for the reply’s . I did set up a garden hose and started low and worked my way up checking befor I moved on and couldn’t get a drip of water anywhere , so I counted it off as a freak occurrence as it just started last week . About an hour or so after doing the water test I had to go somewhere and in that time it had made a little puddle on my Matt , so it takes a little bit before the water actually drips. Back to inverted seating and head stuck in the dash oh joy

Back