Wax???

BigMau

Hey Everyone..

What wax do you use to protect your Tacoma?? I'm currently using Turtle Wax ICE. I like the fact it goes on/off easy and does not leave white residue on the black trim. Anyone find a better product???

BigMau

Meguiar's is all I use. From washing and waxing. To detailing. I have a black/black Baja and when I'm done it looks like I just drove it off the lot. I did a lot of research and found a tread on TW. It's under "official" ask a detailer tread.

Meguiar's is all I use. From washing and waxing. To detailing. I have a black/black Baja and when I'm done it looks like I just drove it off the lot. I did a lot of research and found a tread on TW. It's under "official" ask a detailer tread.

Yep. Meguairs all the way here.

I think Meguiers makes a product very similiar to ICE?? I just hate that nasty white stuff on my trim. I'm careful... just seem to always get some wax on the trim.

Not all auto parts stores carry that wax. You can find it on amazon. My friend who owns his own detailing company swears by it. He waxes Ferrari's, Lambo's, Bentley's, etc with that wax. I have read many reviews and everyone is consistent. It's easy on and off, just don't let it sit to long. When it rains your truck will look dry. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1399574525.949726.jpg

I use meguairs, which as long as its not a black truck your fine. If its black get meguairs black paint wax.

My bad. I'm working and wasn't paying attention to who I was posting to. I use meguairs to. Quadracer was the one who recommended it. I'll let you know the outcome.

It doesn't leave a white residue at all. Just don't leave it on for too long. Just waxed my car and truck over weekend and I got many complements. Good luck.

Back