Wax???

I have just discovered and started using Meguairs Paint Sealent and It works Great, First started out wit Meguairs Clay bar and Detail Kit, then Meguairs Golden wax and wiped down good, then a week latter applied Meguairs Paint Sealent on all painted, Chrome, and Black plastic and rubber parts,No Residue and wipe over and over again .wipe down with microfiber cloths again each day for a week ! spray Meguairs detailer spray once a month !!!and reapply Paint sealent once or twice a year, I treated twice 4 weeks apart !!! did both vehicles, 2013 Tacoma Pre Runner DCLB and wifes 2010 RAV4 !!!! They shine better than new, only $9.99 and treats 6-8 vehicles or more, easy on easy off, and no white residue, great on black plastic and rubber and chrome and all painted parts , wipe good !Water beads off like crazy, EASY to USE!!!
Meguairs is the only thing my truck gets. From wash to wax. It keeps her happy.

i only use Meguairs as well, from the carw wash to the final wax. i like to use the cleaner wax after winter before the gold class. Seems to really help bring the deep shine out on it. I have always used thier products and always will.

i only use Meguairs as well, from the carw wash to the final wax. i like to use the cleaner wax after winter before the gold class. Seems to really help bring the deep shine out on it. I have always used thier products and always will.
That's all I use. The compound works great. Got 99% of the scratches out from the Tenn trip in sept. Then polish and wax. I swear better then showroom finish. No swirl marks of any sort.

That's all I use. The compound works great. Got 99% of the scratches out from the Tenn trip in sept. Then polish and wax. I swear better then showroom finish. No swirl marks of any sort.
So hand compound with no buffer should take them out of my silver?

I also like and actual wax, like a paste wax, something that takes a little elbow grease to put on and take off. I just always felt that makes it shine better and stay smooth on the paint longer. The last two vehicles ive traded in, the dealership was amazed at just how smooth the paint was on them.

Rims tomorrow! Line X in two weeks that shop said they'd use 3000 grit wet sand for $150 while they had it for the Line X ? Or I try my hand at it?

I like using Meg's NXT 2.0 due to shine and protection that it provides. It is also easy to apply and not so expensive.

Back