Weather Strip Maintenanc

whippersnapper02

Negative Nancy
Weather Strip Maintenance

What do you use for your weather stripping? I read 303 Aerospace is pretty good but which one?

Last edited:
This: I've used it on a used 09 that had been beaten down pretty good by the texas sun. You can go through my build link and somewhere buried in the 1,000,000 pictures is a few before/after pics of using this stuff. I actually got this version plus the interior fabric clean which I haven't used yet. I use this stuff (the vinyl protectantant on the weather stripping outside and the interior where the sun beats down). So far I love it except it needs to be reapplied (at least in my case) every few months or so to stay shiny. ;)

picture.php

Thanks for the input. The shine isn't too important to me. I just want to keep my seals in good condition. Normally I wipe them down with a damp rag to get any dirt off of them but I wanted something a bit better.

Thanks for the input. The shine isn't too important to me. I just want to keep my seals in good condition. Normally I wipe them down with a damp rag to get any dirt off of them but I wanted something a bit better.

Yea ha, **** I didn't really mean "shine". By shine I meant it takes the "aged" look away and looks more conditioned and new. :thumbsup: It's not my show truck.

I've found that it will keep contaminants like pollen and crap off to for a bit too. A little pricey but so far it's the best I've found. I'll usually use a lint free microfiber cloth to apply and then use a glass cleaner on the windows to clean up the over wipe/spray as it will leave a film on glass.

Hope it helps bud.

Back