WeatherTech Floor Mats

psreich

I tried to buy back in December when I got my 2016 Taco but they only have fit for automatic and not manual tranny. I called and they hump is different size so one for automatic won't fit. I filled out a request new product form. Hopefully more of you will to so they get them in production. After the snow melts comes mud and would like to try and keep floor clean. Temp last night here in NY was -2 and had to go out. Taco started right up as if it were 80. Impressed how fast the cab (and seats) heat up!

-2 where i am in ny also but my 08 was strugglin to start. New battery too. Guess she was jus too damn cold

I would say husky look better than weather tech my weather techs don't fix right in back seat and are short in front

Just got a full set of Weathertechs for my '15 access cab. Wish I had done it sooner. Mine fit perfectly, and should keep me from chewing any nor of a hole through the floor from all the clutch action.

Ordered the all weather mats over a month ago and still waiting. Did get the mud flaps and side steps at least.

I waited almost 3 mo.s for the Factory all-weathers that were ordered with my truck in Nov. Was told on back-order for almost 3 mo.s. Finally told the parts kid to get the Manager. I demanded a call to Corp. Mgr. came over to the order terminal and found that the all weather part number changed on Jan 1 and the computer automatically re-ordered, as programmed to do, but it ordered -1 (negative 1). He changed the value to 1 and they arrived the very next day. Dang it !!!! $99 for factory mats that fit like a glove.

I think I had a similar problem. They reordered the matts and they arrived a couple of days later. They fit and look good. Now if the taco would stop lunging after its put into reverse, that would be great..

Back