Weight Loss

Nathan

Admin
Staff member
So, I saw someone posting in another thread about weight loss. I thought I'd start a new thread on it because it's been a focus of mine for the past 6 months.

Back in August I started using the MyFitnessPal app and website. It's free and works really well. I've lost 73lbs so far and have 5 - 10 lbs more to go. Honestly, I've already hit and exceeded the goal I set for myself when I started this but I'm not quite where I want to be so I'm still going.

I also did the couch to 5k program / app.

Anyways, anyone else doing something similar? Feels good to finally shed some pounds.

I went to the Doctors about 5 months ago he gave **** about my blood pressure, so since then I have lost about 10 or so pounds. My blood pressure is now pretty much normal. I am not on any type of diet but I watch what I eat now and have pretty much cut out soda/pop. I could still loose a few pounds but I am ok with that, my wife likes me how I am now or so I am lead to believe she does. :laughing:

So, I saw someone posting in another thread about weight loss. I thought I'd start a new thread on it because it's been a focus of mine for the past 6 months.

Back in August I started using the MyFitnessPal app and website. It's free and works really well. I've lost 73lbs so far and have 5 - 10 lbs more to go. Honestly, I've already hit and exceeded the goal I set for myself when I started this but I'm not quite where I want to be so I'm still going.

Anyways, anyone else doing something similar? Feels good to finally shed some pounds.
That awesome you go boy! My wife is a personal trainer and she always said the last ones are tough .Her trick is brush and floss right after dinner so you won't be
tempted to eat anything cuz you'll have to do it all over again ! She said it works !

That awesome you go boy! My wife is a personal trainer and she always said the last ones are tough .Her trick is brush and floss right after dinner so you won't be
tempted to eat anything cuz you'll have to do it all over again ! She said it works !
Nice thread revival. Haha

Did you keep the weight off?

Back