Western New York

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by Admiral Spork, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Admiral Spork

Admiral Spork Member

Are you in Buffalo or Western New York? Check in here. Stay posted on get togethers or create a meet here! :w00t:

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

How about inviting some of your locals to the site. We need to balance out the map after all these California guys joined ;) <just kidding>

4. TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Active Member

I’m not in WNY. But i have a lot of family close to Buffalo. I was up back in jan, like 19th till the night of the 28th. got some nice powder snow, and the taco did awesome with the nitto’s!

Maybe coming back up some time this summer or maybe next winter. It’s about a 655 mile trip for us, and average time is 11 hours.

5. TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Active Member

hey spork. Looks like i’ll be around buffalo mid july. Got 2 cousins graduating HS and they having one big party.

6. Doublecross

Doublecross Active Member

I'm in Brooklyn ny

7. NailBomb

NailBomb Member

Starting a southern tier off road Club, you guys are not far. We can keep you posted

8. Peto48

Peto48 Active Member

Anyone in NY that has a 16 or 17 Tacoma, I have a solid tonneau for sale in the classifieds. Extang solid fold 2.0. Check it out.

9. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie New Member

I'm from Rochester NY.