Westin Bull Bar

kootch

Just got my 2013 Tacoma
Okay, I know a lot of you purists don't like Bull Bars, so if that is the case, I guess this question won't interest you. Two questions, do I need to remove the tow hooks and also the stock skid plate? I checked and see conflicting information on this issue.

On mine I didn't have to remove the tow hooks. The black factory skids are fine not to sure about the silver/grey trd add on skid plate tho it may need to be removed.

No removal of anything. I have the Aries black bull bar and it mounted right up to the truck.

I thought I understood it depended on the brand. Not sure which was what but that was my understanding anyway. I'm mixed on getting one. I kinda like them. One thing that concerns me is about the airbags.

I've got the Westin BB... :ban:
The OEM hooks and skid plate that came on my Offroad are still there.

Last edited:
No removal of anything. I have the Aries black bull bar and it mounted right up to the truck.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the Aries - how long you had it and are you satisfied with it

De Oppresso Liber

Put the Westin on in about 30 minutes, hope you have ratchet wrenches. Did not have to remove anything at all.

Back