What brand of Wax do u use on your truck

which wax?

I've tried a bunch - meguires, mothers, turtle, ect but I stay old school with the best wax I ever found doing show cars over 30 yrs ago, Collinite 476s . Tough to find in stores so I get it online from their website. easier than liquid if u put it on real thin & outlasts & outshines anything I have ever used. still have a 2002 suburban with original paint never buffed or clayed & still just about as shiny and smooth as new. Check their website for details they've been around for a long time.

Turtle liquid synthetic wax. Now turtle has a synthetic paste wax. And it, too can be applied in direct sunlight. It won't leave a white haze on anything. So you can feel free to apply to all surfaces

Zymol is over priced, because it comes from Europe. There's nothing special about it. Like most waxes you can't use it in direct sunlight, and if you get it on rubber it will leave a white haze.

but zymol is a traditional wax in every sense, including how it has to be applied.
it's not the most durable wax but it looks the best. clarity tests showed it to be superior to anything on the market

Look I used to detail boats, we had a account with mcquires. On my truck and my wife's car, I wax with a cleaner wax first, the a wax called pure wax by mcquaires. I live in Florida, where the jb rays that will kill any other wax In 2 week's to a month. Mcquires last about 2 months

Back