What did you do with your Taco today

Took my truck for a ride down to the doctor today. Afterwards I met a fellow at Atwood’s. He sold me his Rough Country front & rear floor liners for my taco. Gave him $80 cash. He was happy & I didn’t have to make a drive to Dallas to locate a set. He then asked me if I wanted a new set of front brake pads, new cabin filter & air filter for my truck. Asked me for an offer & I told him $20 bucks cash was all I had on me after paying for the floor liners. He thought that was a fair offer. Luckily he just traded in his taco this week for a new Dodge pickup & he was unloading his Toyota leftovers. So it was a good day after all.

Took my truck for a ride down to the doctor today. Afterwards I met a fellow at Atwood’s. He sold me his Rough Country front & rear floor liners for my taco. Gave him $80 cash. He was happy & I didn’t have to make a drive to Dallas to locate a set. He then asked me if I wanted a new set of front brake pads, new cabin filter & air filter for my truck. Asked me for an offer & I told him $20 bucks cash was all I had on me after paying for the floor liners. He thought that was a fair offer. Luckily he just traded in his taco this week for a new Dodge pickup & he was unloading his Toyota leftovers. So it was a good day after all.
Wow sataro, you got one hellava deal my friend. Congrats. I would have been all over that too.

Wow sataro, you got one hellava deal my friend. Congrats. I would have been all over that too.
Thanks. Been lucky on my taco. I bought a set of 2020 TRD Pro wheels & practically new tires off of a fellow down near Salado. The fellow then offered me his complete set of TRD Pro shocks & springs. I thought he wanted a cash offer but he was like if you want them, then load them in your truck. So I had to load them up & take them with me. You never know when something may come in handy.

A cheap mod ..on Amazon I purchase one those side plastic pockets tape to the console….I found the driver side touches the right leg,,a bit annoying…but passenger side NO problems. Just realized more room on the passenger side.
Nice to have these extra pockets. My son ended up removing the driver side.
I may do mines too…depending on the next trip to the beach.

I have a long bed ..I fully armored everything under neat including the differential in the rear…boy did I lose my mileage I am averaging 12-13 miles .. I also have a full size camper. Lots of tools , extra Jacks, straps, etc..oh a long bed rock slider too..these really adds extra weight. 2” lift 6112 and 5160 ,& 32s BFG A/T

4z0OmsJGp4t5oJKgndaAD9.jpg
I was storing my dirt bike at my brothers over winter. Saturday I brought it home to do some maintenance on it so I can start riding it again

Back