What did you do with your Taco today

I like it. 3000 rpm below it has a good deep tone. Anything above that its more higher pitch. But it sure gets some attention.

So does passing an unmarked cop car on the way to work...I wonder what sort of idiot would ask a girl to marry him, that would do such a thing...

Not to speak negative about your truck but I don't like the sound of the Tacoma with straight through mufflers. I bought a dual exhaust kit and I put it on a Saturday and took it off an hour later. All the duel exhaust kits for the Tacoma all sound about the same, some louder than others. The Tacoma's V6 has a nice little rumble, it's just the muffler need to be louder, the best sounding V6 that I ever heard came out of a Nissan 350 Z.

Not to speak negative about your truck but I don't like the sound of the Tacoma with straight through mufflers. I bought a dual exhaust kit and I put it on a Saturday and took it off an hour later. All the duel exhaust kits for the Tacoma all sound about the same, some louder than others. The Tacoma's V6 has a nice little rumble, it's just the muffler need to be louder, the best sounding V6 that I ever heard came out of a Nissan 350 Z.
Its all good, no feelings hurt. Louder than stock exhaust isn't for everyone.

IMO it sounds worse in person, but it depends who's ears you're wearing.

OMG the drone is treacherous, if it wasn't for the drone I would still have it on my truck.

IMO it sounds worse in person, but it depends who's ears you're wearing.

OMG the drone is treacherous, if it wasn't for the drone I would still have it on my truck.

looks cool, but the sound isnt for me. i prefer the deep growl that wakes the neighborhood... to each his/her own. [emoji6]

Back