What do you guys think of this window Decal? Its an outline of a Tacoma truck, with TACOMA on it!!!

There will DEFINITLY be a regular, and double cab version of this sticker! and Im gonna say the single cab is the better looking truck, sorry guys. I own an acces cab for that functionality. Later in life I would love to buy a 15' regular cab and put a supercharger on it :D dreams are dreams though. So yea ill get working on the double and regular cab variants.

Here is the SINGLE CAB preview!! - (not done editing) I think I should also sell some with no letters, it would look nice.
Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 2.43.42 PM.png

There will DEFINITLY be a regular, and double cab version of this sticker! and Im gonna say the single cab is the better looking truck, sorry guys. I own an acces cab for that functionality. Later in life I would love to buy a 15' regular cab and put a supercharger on it :D dreams are dreams though. So yea ill get working on the double and regular cab variants.
Single cab's are the best looking, no doubt!
My dream is a nicely built, twin turbo'd 2JZ in one though... haha
Like the decals! [emoji12]

Single cab's are the best looking, no doubt!
My dream is a nicely built, twin turbo'd 2JZ in one though... haha
Like the decals! [emoji12]
Hahaa! 2jz would be crazy! I do have a passion for supercharger whine, I wonder how a supercharged 2.7 would sound, and drive!! Have a nice night and you always welcome to visit Lukes Decals on Ebay! The single cab variant will be for sale by the end of the night.
https://www.ebay.com/usr/lukes-decals

Back