What do you haul?

The Tacoma is a magnet for ass...

Yeah that does seem to be a Tacoma strong point not listed in the sales pamphlet. I wondered why so many women came up to me telling me I had a nice truck. :brows:

Oh forgot to stay on topic.....I haul me, myself & I.

Last edited:
Yeah that does seem to be a Tacoma strong point not listed in the sales pamphlet. I wondered why so many women came up to me telling me I had a nice truck. :brows:

Oh forgot to stay on topic.....I haul me, myself & I.

Its true! I've had chicks in the car with their boyfriends actually roll down the window to tell me I have a nice truck. They just give such a big bright smile, I smile back and give my thank you, then I look at the guy and he just stares at me like so:

rage-face-decal

Hunting gear. Decoy trailers spend a lot of time on my truck from October to February. And months worth of clothes and other stuff when I'm on the road for work.

I'm hoping to be able to haul my 21' Searay.. It weighs in at 4,000 without any gear.. The specs on the 2013 TRD Sport LB DC 4x4 says it should tow 6400.. I guess we shall see...

I haul a 24 ft pontoon combined weight with trailer should be about 3500 dry non loaded I pull is with mine with the boat loaded with gear and stuff I live in mountain Maryland and it pulls it fine.

I'm hoping to be able to haul my 21' Searay.. It weighs in at 4,000 without any gear.. The specs on the 2013 TRD Sport LB DC 4x4 says it should tow 6400.. I guess we shall see...

Must post pics when you do!! Sounds awesome.

On a side note, I've been making runs to a storage unit with the longbed fully loaded up with furniture and crap. Also mulch/dirt for landscaping.

I have the Firestone Ride Rite bag's installed for future boat/rv/etc. towing. Can't wait. The bags don't miss a beat with a bed full of dirt or furniture. Absolutely no sag.

Also going to be towing a honda accord to Florida soon! Looking forward to the journey.

picture.php

Thats about it. Probably the last day i get to ride my sled. We were in t-shirts that day when we were riding!

Just ass in mine anymore...use to haul quads but going light now.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Taco Forum mobile app

I haul a Jayco "J" Series pop-up camper and occasionally a small trailer. Ill have pics soon when I get it out of storage.

I am an outdoor enthusiast so whether its kayaks, mtn biking, hiking, landscaping, skiing, snowshoe, snowmobiling. yeah the truck hauls a lot!!
This is the only pic I have right now this is my truck this winter heading to camp
picture.php

A couple of dual-sports and a Flippac camper. Gotta get some beefier leafs or some airbags to help out the ass-end a tad.

picture.php

Back