What have you done to your Tacoma today?

[emoji848]....
Or ive had shoulder and knee surgeries and each time we got a special sleeve with cinch straps that tie it closed on each end. This allows ppl with sutures or casts to take showers. Got em at rite aid, tape the ends

In a past life i had to help wrap a dudes shoulder in a large trash bag so he could shower tho.... trash bags are thin and would prolly melt in your case.

So I went back to the dealership just now. They had to order a new fuel filter. Here's the kicker, they said that the filter I got from them is cross threaded and is my fault. I need some other eyes on this. To me the threads on the new filter could not have been relocated the way they are by the thread on my fuel line. Am I wrong here? Obviously from the markings on the filter you can tell that I tried to put it on, but they are saying that the manufacturer didnt make the mistake, that it was my fault and the fuel line fitting cross threaded this new filter.... the original filter I took off looks perfect, the threads were all straight and it went back on perfectly.20180517_193431.jpg20180517_193442.jpg

Back