What have you done to your Tacoma today?

There a pain to peel the transfer off of the taco sauce decal, the letters are small and want to stick. I messed up the first one and the seller sent a replacement for free. My next decal is to peel the object may seem closer off the side mirrors and replace it with the losing decal.View attachment 18294
I have a niece with a vinyl label maker, it won't look quite as good, but it would be easier to apply. Maybe I can get her to make me one.

Got the tires rotated today. The jack handle came back and 'bit' me as I was starting........called the Dr I work for and asked him if he was busy since we worked this morning I knew he was on call and was in town......asked him if he time to put some stitches in........drove to work and had the instruments, anesthetic, Iodine and sutures ready by the time he showed.....stitched her up and I was on my way. Came home and rotated the tires.....goal achieved!IMG_0183.JPG

Got the tires rotated today. The jack handle came back and 'bit' me as I was starting........called the Dr I work for and asked him if he was busy since we worked this morning I knew he was on call and was in town......asked him if he time to put some stitches in........drove to work and had the instruments, anesthetic, Iodine and sutures ready by the time he showed.....stitched her up and I was on my way. Came home and rotated the tires.....goal achieved!View attachment 18419
Holly crap.. Sorry to hear that.. Damn Jack handles

Got the tires rotated today. The jack handle came back and 'bit' me as I was starting........called the Dr I work for and asked him if he was busy since we worked this morning I knew he was on call and was in town......asked him if he time to put some stitches in........drove to work and had the instruments, anesthetic, Iodine and sutures ready by the time he showed.....stitched her up and I was on my way. Came home and rotated the tires.....goal achieved!View attachment 18419

Dang man. That’s a rough one.

That’s going to leave a mark.

Dang b-man did it bend the jack handle? I figured your as hard headed as all of us. Take a picture of that poor jack handle.! I love how you accomplished the task.

Dang b-man did it bend the jack handle? I figured your as hard headed as all of us. Take a picture of that poor jack handle.! I love how you accomplished the task.
LOL.....Had a wrench on the jack handle for more leverage.....it got me! I'm pretty hard-headed so I'm surprised it got me so well! I did get the tires rotated when I got home from gettin' 'er stitched up!

Back