What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Yeah, I use either mobil1 or Amsoil, have have good service out of both. Thats just me though. I realize every thing ya read about this oil vs that oil is biased by whos publishing it but the last I seen royal purple gear oil wasn't all that good.

Maybe its just on Tapatalk but when they redid it a couple of days ago and it came back online the new thing was kin points, have no idea what they are for or what the deal is. I just ignored it but on my last post I got a notification that I was just awarded 100 kin points ???????

Maybe its just on Tapatalk but when they redid it a couple of days ago and it came back online the new thing was kin points, have no idea what they are for or what the deal is. I just ignored it but on my last post I got a notification that I was just awarded 100 kin points ???????

Not a clue, i dont tapatalk.
I paid once for premium years ago only to have them update weeks later and throw us premium users into the free tier with ads, and required another payment to be premium again. I left and havent looked back.

Not a clue, i dont tapatalk.
I paid once for premium years ago only to have them update weeks later and throw us premium users into the free tier with ads, and required another payment to be premium again. I left and havent looked back.
LOL, thats ironic, when I was on the Ram Forum it was overrun with adds, came to Tapatalk to get away from them. Ive always been a free member and still don't have any adds.

No but got it on Amazon for a decent price so thought I would try it.

You said you tried it on your F150 and was not impressed........... Hmmmmm, sure the problem wasn’t the F150 and not the gear oil? [emoji16]
Lol, very well could have been, however had used Amsoil and mobil1 previous to the royal purple and didn't have any issues, put in the royal purple and had a terrible time getting it to stop chattering. I know furd had issues with their clutch packs but still didn't have the issues previously.

Back