What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Hate to hear that man. Glad there was no accident.

no accident , unless I push it over the side haha....

Duggg if u didnt have **** luck, u woukdnt have any luck at all man. This sucks

I know right ...seems everytime I see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel that fickle bitch Karma comes along & sucker punches me, think I'm going to sic my Dogma on her....

Debating that right now.
give it a cpl weeks

At 1st mine looked "nekkid"
now I much appreciate having zero badges or stickars.

I know what it is, and thats really all that matters.

Just give it a few weeks or so, that way ur brain doesnt automatically go "hey somethings missing". Then if u still dont like, get something else.

Just wanna save ya a few bucks.
I went from stock offroad decals to sock monkeys "black on silver" for a subdued look, then had some Down South Motorsports decals in place of those (got messed up in some thick brush), and now have nada and like it very much.

1001771.jpg

8cCJCP.jpg

DvhKLT.jpg

iWYZoe.jpg

Took my TRD4X4offroad decal off today. View attachment 12853

Awesome, it's all in personal taste I've never really cared for decals/pin stripes/ other B.S.

I think trucks look better debadged, yours looks a lot cleaner without all the TRD ****...

give it a cpl weeks

Just give it a few weeks or so, that way ur brain doesnt automatically go "hey somethings missing". Then if u still dont like, get something else.

I went from stock offroad decals to sock monkeys "black on silver" for a subdued look, then had some Down South Motorsports decals in place of those (got messed up in some thick brush), and now have nada and like it very much.

1001771.jpg

8cCJCP.jpg

DvhKLT.jpg

iWYZoe.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly...

give it a cpl weeks

I like the black on silver you had pretty good. It does look pretty good debadged though. I can go either way. Myself I kind of like the TRD stickers.
Sound advice to wait a couple of weeks so you don’t rush into anything.

give it a cpl weeks

Just wanna save ya a few bucks
Awesome, it's all in personal taste I've never really cared for decals/pin stripes/ other B.S.

I think trucks look better debadged, yours looks a lot cleaner without all the TRD ****...
^Exactly...
Sound advice to wait a couple of weeks so you don’t rush into anything.
Thank you. Done. I’ll see how I feel in 2 weeks. Almost all my vehicles get completely debadged...eventually. I already kind of know what I want to do... BJ aka bojangles, BG aka bogunn and 4wd aka hot blonde.

Back