What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by ae111black, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Scuzzy

Scuzzy Well-Known Member

IMG_5546.jpg IMG_5545.jpg
    Got the skeleton done...

4wd and Bogunn like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

I like what you've started , is it going to be a tube bumper or light bar ??

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I don’t have to drive much.

Bogunn likes this.
  5. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

20171224_102742.jpg 20171224_102828.jpg

Put some Rago ditch light brackets and some side shooter light pods on today. My favorite Christmas present my brother has given me.

6. Boxerdad214

Boxerdad214 Well-Known Member

Oh so nice

7. TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

IMG_3686.jpg
    Cali Raised Ditch lights

Boxerdad214 likes this.
  8. Boxerdad214

I’m really liking these. How much for the brackets and lights ?

9. TacoHog17

I chose the combo which came with the side projecting led pod lights wiring harness and bracket for 145 all together. I also ordered the bolt on relay holder so total was $161.

Boxerdad214 likes this.
  10. Boxerdad214

That’s not bad at all. Is that for 1 or both? I’m loving this look. Can’t decide if I want amber or white

11. TacoHog17

Both

Boxerdad214 likes this.
  12. mcklovin77

Rago ditch light brackets-60$,side shooter ditch lights-40$ and harness 20$=120$. Thought I would put the price out there. 20171227_152534_HDR.jpg

13. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Removed the "V6 SR5" and added the trd badge. Screenshot_20171229-190143.jpg

14. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

RenderedContent-2FC45A94-4A36-4819-A5FC-846A53F404D9.JPG
    Hit 6k in 6 months.... the least mileage I’ve put on one in almost a decade.

Tacomania and OR17TRD like this.
  15. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

IMG_0836.JPG
    Also added these. Not a big implement in the least but for $2 they look a lot better than the stock ones.

OR17TRD likes this.
  16. OR17TRD

Do kids still steal Steelies? We use to call them chromies. Steelies just sounded better in this application. :)

Bogunn likes this.
  17. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha. Knock on wood I haven’t had a problem or heard of anyone stealing them in at least 10 years.
    Most of West Virginia is plagued with drugs and people stealing to support their habit (not bad where I live). The thieves go for copper, guns, scrap metal, etc. Anything that’s easy to sell fast.
    It’s not as bad as it was, but for years these idiots would steal every inch of copper pipe and even steal the wiring out of the walls for a quick sale.

18. OR17TRD

That’s the difference in today’s youth. They do that everywhere. Don’t leave your house empty on the market. It will cost you.

Bogunn likes this.
  19. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Very true.... look at the situation @4wd posted about with his in laws place. It’s insane.

20. OR17TRD

Exactly. That was awful.

Bogunn likes this.
  21. mcklovin77

20171209_120447.jpg
    I did too a couple weeks ago, I wanted the keychain they came with lol.

Bogunn likes this.