What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Just ordered a fresh pair of LED amber front side markers to pair well with the new matte orange wrap for the Tacoma. Review and comparison video coming!

Front Side Marker LEDs

71s3xmpqbpl-_sl1200_-jpg.2544490

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude, that looks so much better , I mean it all comes down to personal preference , I've never really liked flames/pinstriping or any other kind of decal,, plus the Tacomas have such nice lines in the body design all the badges just detract from it's natural beauty.... (that sounds weird) haha

Thank ya! I pulled the badges off a while back but left the grey TURD stickers thinking maybe they’ll grow on me but they didn’t. Haha! I do love the lines on these trucks, I just wish the the “dent” on the lower doors blended with the bed like they did with the long bed. But since I wanted manual trans I didn’t have any options. Took them a while to get their hands on this one so I snagged it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude, that looks so much better , I mean it all comes down to personal preference , I've never really liked flames/pinstriping or any other kind of decal,, plus the Tacomas have such nice lines in the body design all the badges just detract from it's natural beauty.... (that sounds weird) haha

Reactions: 4wd
Back