What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Wet okole. That's front and back for a double cab.
Clazzio’s front and back for double cab are $499 for solid color no embroidery.

$693.80 for two tone and color piping with head rest embroidery. That’s with the use of the TW discount code. Thats also the perforated leather. The most expensive leather they have it’s about $1000 for all the above.

Clazzio’s front and back for double cab are $499 for solid color no embroidery.

$693.80 for two tone and color piping with head rest embroidery. That’s with the use of the TW discount code. Thats also the perforated leather. The most expensive leather they have it’s about $1000 for all the above.
Yeah I looked into clazzio but I read in a couple different places that only the centers we're real leather and the edges were vinyl/plastic. I don't know how true any of that was. But yeah it was a very hard decision.. I liked them both and figured the wet okole would last longer. But who knows Lol [emoji16]

Yeah I looked into clazzio but I read in a couple different places that only the centers we're real leather and the edges were vinyl/plastic. I don't know how true any of that was. But yeah it was a very hard decision.. I liked them both and figured the wet okole would last longer. But who knows Lol [emoji16]
Time will tell.

Back