WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

Transmission Flush with 13 qts of AMSOIL Fuel Efficient Signature Series ATF . Runs cool and smooth! at 45,000 miles now, did 1st one at 7,000 with exact same AMSOIL !

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1435801621.311358.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1435801638.112671.jpg
OK the All Pro with Linex is installed! I learned this evening while trying to install it is. If you get the hidden hitch as an option, then Linex it wherever All Pro bolted it on ! You could be screwed when trying to get the bumper mounting holes to line up!!!! I had to remove the bumper and get the hitch off the rear of the bumper with Linex holding them together!!! Ugh pain in the ASS! Once I did this bumper mounted in two minutes!!! Learn from my mistake!!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 6007View attachment 6008
OK the All Pro with Linex is installed! I learned this evening while trying to install it is. If you get the hidden hitch as an option, then Linex it wherever All Pro bolted it on ! You could be screwed when trying to get the bumper mounting holes to line up!!!! I had to remove the bumper and get the hitch off the rear of the bumper with Linex holding them together!!! Ugh pain in the ASS! Once I did this bumper mounted in two minutes!!! Learn from my mistak!!!
Got a full pic of it from the back?

Back