WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by dbr1110, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Demo Man

Demo Man Well-Known Member

Finished installing winch mount bumper, winch, Sirius LED lights and custom wire harness for lights. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1437354483.002909.jpg

Before
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1437354501.969979.jpg

After

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 3" rough country lift and ion alloys with G2 terra Grapplers.

Attached Files:

4. jac0899

jac0899 Well-Known Member

I plasti dipped the Tacoma emblem on the tailgate yet it rubbed off because for some reason the emblem touches the bumper when the tail gate is down. Is there anyway to prevent this?

5. Demo Man

Do you have the stock bumper?

6. jac0899

jac0899 Well-Known Member

No after market, does that affect it? It looked about the same level

7. Demo Man

Can you adjust your bumper? Maybe drop it down enough so the emblems don't hit.

8. Duckology14

Duckology14 Duckology14

I have a stock bumper with my emblems dipped and it doesn't touch at all. Like Demo said it is prob because you have a after market installed.

9. Demo Man

I have an aftermarket. I had to make sure tailgate would open right when I put it on.

Duckology14 and texastacoma like this.
  10. Thewarriordinghy

Thewarriordinghy Well-Known Member

Finally put it on.....

Attached Files:

silverpataco likes this.
  11. DougsGraphics

DougsGraphics Well-Known Member

Finally tackled something I have wanted to do for a while -- tie the dome light and map lights together so the map lights come on with the dome light when opening doors or turning the dome light to "on", but still work independently as well. It was a bit frustrating trying to unpin the OEM connector to reverse the leads, and then I couldn't find an appropriate connector pin to add the switched ground lead from the dome light and had to "modify" a weather-pack connector pin for the job. Once done -- nothing -- forgot that the polarization switch requires the LEDs be turned around to work. Had me scratching my head for a long time before I realized the simplistic problem that was kicking my butt. Anyway, can't wait until dark to see how big a difference it makes as everything is now working fine and the install looks factory, even though nobody is ever going to see the work itself...

12. GUNGA GALUNGA

GUNGA GALUNGA Well-Known Member

Love the camp seat cover

13. GUNGA GALUNGA

Don't know what this is doing here but this is an awesome product. I have one and it's well worth the money.

14. GUNGA GALUNGA

15. silverpataco

silverpataco Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1438191663.849871.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1438191676.367544.jpg
    Quick flip up license plate bracket install this morning!

16. silverpataco

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1438451399.369781.jpg
    Going to try my hand at installing new calipers, rotors and pads this afternoon!

17. silverpataco

18. DougsGraphics

DougsGraphics Well-Known Member

Long day today working through the rains to get this new sealed auxiliary fuse/relay box wired and installed and all the current add-ons rewired. Lots of extra capacity pre-wired...
    IMG_20150801_191423578.jpg IMG_20150801_191502717.jpg

Rjcast714 likes this.
  19. Demo Man

Installed new emblem today. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1438486113.502009.jpg

Rjcast714, texastacoma and sfstud2002 like this.
  20. Rjcast714

Rjcast714 Member

A ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1438494323.101921.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1438494339.342758.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1438494347.797150.jpg

HID kit, Pro grille and wash!

21. silverpataco

Does that mean your truck is horny?

texastacoma likes this.