What is the best 2-3" Lift Kit and Biggest Tires I Can Fit on my 18 Tacoma?

It’s like Inception, there’s layers within the layers within the layers. You cant even count them all!

Vitamin b complex before bed is good for lucid dreams.... but lucid dreams are TERRIBLE for restful sleep because you are engaged actively in the dream.

Vivid dreams seem very real.....
Lucid dreams you control.....hence not restful for me. Sometimes id be irritated and make myself wakeup because i didnt want to participate. Sometimes you just wanna be along for the ride.... dont get me wrong, lucids are fun as hell.

Ive done alot in lucids, including dying. It was 1 of those "whelp i already chose to fly, now lets push the envelope" kinda dreams.

Lucid dreams you control.....hence not restful for me. Sometimes id be irritated and make myself wakeup because i didnt want to participate. Sometimes you just wanna be along for the ride.... dont get me wrong, lucids are fun as hell.

Ive done alot in lucids, including dying. It was 1 of those "whelp i already chose to fly, now lets push the envelope" kinda dreams.

...which brings me to my next point kids: don’t do drugs! [emoji12]

That could make for an interesting night. Dug trying to talk you down while you’re asleep.

That could make for an interesting night. Dug trying to talk you down while you’re asleep.
Nah it was yrs ago and before Dug.
No need to talk down, thats the point of a lucid dream, do what u want. I for 1 wanted to prove the whole "u cant die in a dream" bullshit was false. i died once in a reg dream. There was a few weeks where i ran out of ideas to lucid about... so i finally said i may as well do this.

Course i woke up well after the "death".....again.

Theres no point in trying to lucid dream if u wont push the envelope

Back