What is the Most Stuck You've Been?

Nathan

Admin
Staff member
I want to know... what's the most stuck you've been? Let's hear the humiliating and funny stories of how you got stuck and how you got out. Bonus for pictures!

I did once in my 2000 PreRunner 2wd, backed into some deep snow in my own driveway, go figure, couldn't get out, had to have a neighbor give a push. No pics was years ago. Only time I got stuck in her. Haven't been stuck in my '06 Tacoma as of yet, made it thru 13 inches of snow but we are getting 10 more inches today so I guess I'll find out later today if she's up to the challenge.

In a mud hole with standing water. It was stupid and I was lucky it wasn't too deep. I was able to go through two or three times without any problems and then I went too deep. Water was up to my exhaust pipe. I am a lucky SOB. Got out with a friend's F150 yanking me out.

Not yet in the Taco but I have been in my Ranger.

aug2007019.jpg

I hate this picture but just after this was taken I sunk my rear end to the axle in the sand. God i hate how my truck looked then lol
134725d1327428560-tostidos-4-linked-build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1327428780.096001.jpg

That's nice and stuck!

It's actually a pretty cool pic with all those FJs behind you.

I originally wanted one but I got the truck because of the quad. Boooo!

More pics...crappy Goodyear Silent Armors plus open front and weak LS rear =

aug2007022.jpg

aug2007020.jpg

aug2007021.jpg

aug2007023.jpg

The orange Chevy pulled me out by the leaf spring mount since manual Rangers don't come with a hitch from the factory.

Shall I start listing all the places I've been wheeling at?

HJ is just 2 miles from my house, so it's a convenient way to get on dirt and test ****.

Back