What is the Most Stuck You've Been?

:anon:...
73EAE7D5-D752-42EC-B47F-753025398FEA-16525-00000AB0F0D72A7E_zps114b41a6.jpg

ill bet the seat cushing was sucked so far up your a**, you ate it for breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmmm...I have a 4x4 Tacoma and I know how to drive so......never?

sorry ryan.

LIES!! I HAVE VIDEO PROOF YOUVE BEEN STUCK! You blamed the fence but I call BS :D

I'll find the video and share it for you.

Anyways, I'm 2wd and never been stuck :cool:

Skid was hung up on a frozen chunk of ice or the ground, not sure which, and rear wheels dug in, so i was done. Wasn't too hard to get out though since i wasn't far off the path. Plus i didn't know there was a culvert and drainage ditch right there haha.

More Ranger stuckage.

n10124898_37502013_6243.jpg

I was fine here but right behind where I was standing was a high climb that was covered in snow. I would just spin all 4 tires trying to climb with my Silent Armors while the same spec Ranger with BFG ATs walked right up. We were on that trail for 10 hours because the 2wds had major issues. I ended up ripping the parking brake off of the backing plates so I had to get towed home.

Did you drive your truck all the way up to Alaska or is that someone else's truck?

I bought it while I was stationed in Alaska and drove it down to Louisiana where I'm stationed at now. That picture is from two weeks after I bought the truck.

Only been stuck once. Going back to a fishing hole on post. Just rained, and my tires got caked with mud. Tried to stop, but slid right into a sink hole. Had to call my 1SG to come pull me out with his 87 yota. The only other time I've come close was pig hunting in Cameron, TX. Driving around the corn field at night. Had 1 buddy riding shotgun, while the other was spotlighting from my toolbox. Didn't notice the drop off. Apparently, corn looks the same height all around at night. Hit the ditch and launched my buddy over the hood. Took about 45 minutes of rocking and 4 low with the rear diff locked to get out. Still haven't lived that down.

Been stuck once lol on my driveway because I lived on a dirt road and it just kept raining for days and my truck is 2WD lol

I remember my 2wd days...i had a nissan hardbody before the taco...sh*t sucked. Good little truck though otherwise.

Back