What kind of Guns do you have?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Flex, Feb 23, 2013.

1. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Nice! I've looked at those Rugers. Nice rifles!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Nice gun. That’s a great shot

4. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

Prior to that my longest .308 shot was just under 600 yards.

First shot was 6" left of center and the second was about 10" according to the spotters. Wind was right to left so there was some drift. Black Hills Match.

5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Nice shootin'!

6. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Taking my Les Baer Stinger in 45acp tonite to Friday Night at the Gun Club. We usually have about 15 shooters. The scorekeeper will pi$$ me off I'm sure and I'll end up shooting the hostages and taking the points. LOL

Series6 likes this.
  7. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Good luck pal!!! Have fun and be safe

8. Series6

Hey! It's not the scorekeepers fault those no shoot targets keep jumping in front of the scoring targets and taking hits.

I shot a surprise IPSC match once that had a high disaster factor. After hearing the other competitors complaining about the number of no shoots, another shooter got an idea. immediately after the start buzzer he yelled "Hostages Down" and when the stage was scored he argued that they should have responded leaving only the scoring targets standing.

Crawdad likes this.
  9. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Lol. Are those like pop up targets?

10. Series6

No. They are the ones that take cover behind your rear sight blade obscures them when you get your sight picture, then unexplainably, scoot left/right when you release the trigger.

Anyone that sez cardboard no shoot targets don't have a sense of humor has never shot a tactical match.

11. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I never have shot a tactical match. Or any match with a pistol or three gun. I have shot pop ups with a bow. That’s why I asked I wasn’t being a smart ass just a dumb ass cause I didn’t know

12. Series6

Lil G... I was joking. Tactical shooters come up with all kinds of explanations for shooting no shoots.

You shoot pop ups with a bow? Nice! You have my respect.

13. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Thanks G! Had a great time. We made it thru 2nd round and the storms moved in on us so we high-tailed it out of there and headed for home.
    LOL.......had one hostage hit tonite.....told them they were wearing a Hillary Button! Haaaaaa! LOL

14. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Well, the Baer shot well. Love my reloads. 185gr Flat Points shoot real nice thru 'er! The Baer is all cleaned and lubed and ready for the next time!

15. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I have shot pop up twice. I didn’t want you to think I wasnt being a butt or anything . I wanted you to know that. I’m not a good shot at anything. We’re all good here

Series6 likes this.
  16. natural9er

natural9er Well-Known Member

IMG_1521892464.160149.jpg Keep this CO2 sig next to my pillow ever since we got broken into. Hahahahaha

B-Man likes this.
  17. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

....[​IMG]

JonRod and OR17TRD like this.
  18. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I love that shirt

19. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Me too! LOL

20. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

My wife thinks there all about 100.00 lol she bought me a bearcat for Christmas and she was surprised at how much it was. I explained to her that’s why I hadn’t bought one.

21. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Haaaaaa!!! LMAO