What kind of Guns do you have?

Prior to that my longest .308 shot was just under 600 yards.

First shot was 6" left of center and the second was about 10" according to the spotters. Wind was right to left so there was some drift. Black Hills Match.

Taking my Les Baer Stinger in 45acp tonite to Friday Night at the Gun Club. We usually have about 15 shooters. The scorekeeper will pi$$ me off I'm sure and I'll end up shooting the hostages and taking the points. LOL

Taking my Les Baer Stinger in 45acp tonite to Friday Night at the Gun Club. We usually have about 15 shooters. The scorekeeper will pi$$ me off I'm sure and I'll end up shooting the hostages and taking the points. LOL

Hey! It's not the scorekeepers fault those no shoot targets keep jumping in front of the scoring targets and taking hits.

I shot a surprise IPSC match once that had a high disaster factor. After hearing the other competitors complaining about the number of no shoots, another shooter got an idea. immediately after the start buzzer he yelled "Hostages Down" and when the stage was scored he argued that they should have responded leaving only the scoring targets standing.

Lol. Are those like pop up targets?
No. They are the ones that take cover behind your rear sight blade obscures them when you get your sight picture, then unexplainably, scoot left/right when you release the trigger.

Anyone that sez cardboard no shoot targets don't have a sense of humor has never shot a tactical match.

I never have shot a tactical match. Or any match with a pistol or three gun. I have shot pop ups with a bow. That’s why I asked I wasn’t being a smart ass just a dumb ass cause I didn’t know

Lil G... I was joking. Tactical shooters come up with all kinds of explanations for shooting no shoots.

You shoot pop ups with a bow? Nice! You have my respect.

Good luck pal!!! Have fun and be safe
Thanks G! Had a great time. We made it thru 2nd round and the storms moved in on us so we high-tailed it out of there and headed for home.
Hey! It's not the scorekeepers fault those no shoot targets keep jumping in front of the scoring targets and taking hits.

I shot a surprise IPSC match once that had a high disaster factor. After hearing the other competitors complaining about the number of no shoots, another shooter got an idea. immediately after the start buzzer he yelled "Hostages Down" and when the stage was scored he argued that they should have responded leaving only the scoring targets standing.
LOL.......had one hostage hit tonite.....told them they were wearing a Hillary Button! Haaaaaa! LOL

Well, the Baer shot well. Love my reloads. 185gr Flat Points shoot real nice thru 'er! The Baer is all cleaned and lubed and ready for the next time!

I have shot pop up twice. I didn’t want you to think I wasnt being a butt or anything . I wanted you to know that. I’m not a good shot at anything. We’re all good here

fetch

My wife thinks there all about 100.00 lol she bought me a bearcat for Christmas and she was surprised at how much it was. I explained to her that’s why I hadn’t bought one.

Back