What kind of Guns do you have?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Flex, Feb 23, 2013.

1. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I came in with a NIB Glock 19 Gen5.......wife asked me what I was carrying........told her a G19 Gen5........she asked when did you get that?.........quick thinking I said "This old thing? Had it awhile just haven't shot it!" Now, either I've got her fooled......or she wants me to think I've got her fooled! LOL

lcarrasco212 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I’m thinking they want us to think there fooled. It’s to easy to look the shit up now. When I worked at the gun shop I was like a alcoholic working at a Liquer store. Lol I saw some real neat stuff.

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Well if she didn’t she knows now haha

5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

They always seem to have the upper hand, don't they? LOL Alot of cool stuff at the gun store.........I like 'em all!
    Yeah she does! Haaaaaa! LOL

6. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I like them all also. I honestly don’t shoot like I used to. I can’t think of a gun I really really want maybe a carbine lever gun. That’s about it

7. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Only lever gun I can think of I want is an 1886 Winchester in 45-70. They're only about $5,000+. Need to start filling my piggy bank. LOL

8. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

9. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Got the 45 brass I shot on friday night loaded up yesterday afternoon. 4.3gr Titegroup with 230gr FMJ. Good plinking/target load.

10. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Is that just a middle load or lower?

11. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Middle of the road. Not a hot load but cycles the action jus fine.

12. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Lol so the perfect load

13. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

LOL For me! I'm sure someone out there has a better load with different powder and different bullet.

14. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I’m sure.

15. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

There are a lot of strong minded people in the reloading world. Lol

16. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

We can be that way sometimes. That's what the wifee tells me! LOL

17. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

18. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Made a deal on a NIB Sprignfield M1A Loaded with SS barrel this morning. Diversifying my portfolio!

Bogunn likes this.
  19. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That’s the one you bought for me right? Lol

OR17TRD likes this.
  20. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Sure! C'mon out and we'll go shoot it and you can take it home with ya! LOL

Bogunn likes this.
  21. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

We're s'pose to be gettin 5-6" of snow tomorrow so you may wanna wait a day or two! LOL