What kind of Guns do you have?

I came in with a NIB Glock 19 Gen5.......wife asked me what I was carrying........told her a G19 Gen5........she asked when did you get that?.........quick thinking I said "This old thing? Had it awhile just haven't shot it!" Now, either I've got her fooled......or she wants me to think I've got her fooled! LOL

I’m thinking they want us to think there fooled. It’s to easy to look the **** up now. When I worked at the gun shop I was like a alcoholic working at a Liquer store. Lol I saw some real neat stuff.

I came in with a NIB Glock 19 Gen5.......wife asked me what I was carrying........told her a G19 Gen5........she asked when did you get that?.........quick thinking I said "This old thing? Had it awhile just haven't shot it!" Now, either I've got her fooled......or she wants me to think I've got her fooled! LOL
Well if she didn’t she knows now haha

I’m thinking they want us to think there fooled. It’s to easy to look the **** up now. When I worked at the gun shop I was like a alcoholic working at a Liquer store. Lol I saw some real neat stuff.
They always seem to have the upper hand, don't they? LOL Alot of cool stuff at the gun store.........I like 'em all!
Well if she didn’t she knows now haha
Yeah she does! Haaaaaa! LOL

I like them all also. I honestly don’t shoot like I used to. I can’t think of a gun I really really want maybe a carbine lever gun. That’s about it

I like them all also. I honestly don’t shoot like I used to. I can’t think of a gun I really really want maybe a carbine lever gun. That’s about it
Only lever gun I can think of I want is an 1886 Winchester in 45-70. They're only about $5,000+. Need to start filling my piggy bank. LOL

Got the 45 brass I shot on friday night loaded up yesterday afternoon. 4.3gr Titegroup with 230gr FMJ. Good plinking/target load.

Back