What kind of watch do you wear?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mattnatti, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

I wear several different watches. I like divers and have had a Japanese diver bug for a while.

Today, Orient 300m saturation diver. In house auto movement that hacks and hand winds with a power reserve.

[​IMG]

scott.c.wickham likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

Pretty sweet. Beats my g-shock though i like it!

4. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Casio G Shock 3335. It has capacitor issues but I just haven't had it fixed yet. It has been everywhere with me. I want to start buying a few more watches. I'm thinking another G shock or Freestyle for outdoors and a Citizen for the fancy days.

Attached Files:

5. BirdDawg

BirdDawg '05 Super White Sport

Guess I'm backwoods redneck. When I wear a watch...it's a 14 year old Sunnto Vector. Pretty sweet watch back when they came out. Good for weather and climbing...which I do a lot of. I haven't worn it in months now. I am trying NOT to be "lead by the clock". It was difficult at first...but now I'm used to not wearing a watch.

Also...I only wear a wedding ring...no other jewelry...not even my Texas Aggie ring. So I've never been one to wear a watch to make a statement.

Series6 likes this.
  6. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

G's and Sunnto's are both quality watches with cult like followings. I have owned a few g's but never a Sunnto. I have a cousin who flew on a AC130 gunship that always had a Sunnto on while deployed. I will show a few of my others Watches over the days.

7. HellaNella420

Ever since the cell phone came into my life ive worn a watch less and less though. Just check the phone its always right.

8. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

To me it's more a hobby than telling time. It does take away from truck mod funds and that is why I have slowed down significantly. I could own two Tacoma's and two Land Cruisers with the cash I have spent on watches.

9. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

Never owned a watch.
    I'm like BirdDawg never have worn jewelry and rarely wore my wedding ring the 14 yrs I was married. I work with metal, hands on and one wrong move and I snag my wedding ring, my finger would detach from my hand. Almost happened once at work, got lucky only broke the finger. I only wore it to family functions after that.
    I don't know, having anything foreign "metal wise" on me annoys me to no end. Always has.

10. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Casio Edifice for me. Love Casio watches. Group buy:w00t::laughing:

11. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

who needs to wear a watch when u gotta cell phone to do the job :laughing: :w00t:

12. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Y post inna thred when ya don't hav nuttin to contribute? :yawn::confused1:

13. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Here is a cheap citizen. Titanium, Eco drive. Very comfortable watch.

[​IMG]

14. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

freedom of speech:clap:

15. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

My every day work watch. Been through hell and back.

[​IMG]

16. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Some others from the Deep Blue brand. From a few years ago.

[​IMG]

17. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

From the teevee watch buying days.:whistling2:

[​IMG]

18. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Or just immaturity. Just saying.:laughing:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  19. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Another one of my current. Great inexpensive little watch. The lume on it burns like hell.

[​IMG]

20. HellaNella420

Asked wifey for either a new g-shock ( which i have requested to pick out) or the husky mudflaps. Im hoping for the g-shock.

21. OP
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Hope you get the G also.

I had this one but gave it to my cousin when he was flying.

[​IMG]

Want this one BAD but not bad enough I guess since I have spent that much on a couple in the past few weeks. Some day though, probably from the used market. Can save a bunch of coin that way.

[​IMG]

G shock has come such a long way over the years. The tough movements are unreal. The solar timekeeping is reliable and very accurate.