What kind of watch do you wear?

I just wear a cheap watch, they seem to last me a few years and then buy a new one when it dies. Current watch is pictured below.

51qfMeML08L._AA160_.jpg

Picked this one up a couple of weeks ago. Going to wear it today.

Eco drive, titanium, carbon fiber bezel. Citizen only made this and the stainless steel version for a year or so.

3084fdff4f60d33c0cd9e378e24d9c83.jpg

aa39186ccb45483e16a06b0ffe36f4aa.jpg

I like this one. Probably more in wife 's gift budget too. Be an everyday wearer got a tag heuer in the safe at the parents. Only wear it on special occasions/dress nice. Im too afraid to wear it im afraid I'll scratch/break/lose it!!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1370531994.102124.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1370532093.731697.jpg
Heres a pic of it. The formula 1. Face on mine is red though not orange.

Cannot beat a g shock. Doesn't matter what model. They should buy the old Timex slogan " takes a licking but keep on ticking "

The Tag F1 is sweet especially the red dial. Most are silver or black dials. You don't see TJE red or orange dial versions very often.

I know you weren't asking my opinion Whipper but I will give it. I don't know much about the freestyle brand but you won't find a more functionable and durable watch than the pro trek. The stealth nighthawk.....eh....the stock photo make it look much much more legible than real life. Although the nighthawks are very nice watches. My getting old getting tired eyes would choose the second citizen. Plus the movement in it is pretty slick.

Freestyle has been around for some time. They followed the GShock plastic route but they added their own something to it. Of course not to many people know of them due to Casio dominating the scene.

I like so many different Citizens but those where the ones that caught my eye when surfing on my phone. Usually I'm checking out the Citizens that Costco has on sale...right next to Breitlin watches...that I wish I could buy. Haha

Yeah, I was at Costco yesterday for only the second time. I had time to look around so I naturally gravitate to the watches. I was really surprised to see the uber high end brands.

Freestyle has been around for some time. They followed the GShock plastic route but they added their own something to it. Of course not to many people know of them due to Casio dominating the scene.

I like so many different Citizens but those where the ones that caught my eye when surfing on my phone. Usually I'm checking out the Citizens that Costco has on sale...right next to Breitlin watches...that I wish I could buy. Haha

Id rock the breitling if i had scratch to afford one. They are instruments for professionals.

Back