What should be my first MOD?

14YOTA

Kickin around a few ideas on what my first MOD should be when my truck comes in in Jan. Any ideas?

I just won't ask you anything else. I ask a simple legitimate question. And you give me a bull**** answer. You're probably too young to remember when Gas didn't have ethanol in it. If I listened to you I'd keep on puttin' in 87octane w/ ethanol. If folks are asking honest straight forward legitimate questions. You should give them the same in return

I bought my 2013 Tacoma Pre Runner in Sept 2013. I first purchased new wheels and tires. The stock tires and rims were plane jane. My truck is all black so I bought black rims with graphite trim along with Goodyear All Terrain tires. The original wheel size was 17" and tires were 265 65 R17. I kept the same wheel size and upgraded an inch taller tire 265 70 R17. It has more of an aggressive stance and have received many compliments. Only mod I had to do myself was to remove the mud flaps which was a cake walk. This is to ensure the tire would not rub.

As stated it would depend on what you would like changed. And if you just recently purchased it; then I would drive it for awhile then the truck and your driving style will seak to you on what needs to be changed. ;);)

I just won't ask you anything else. I ask a simple legitimate question. And you give me a bull**** answer. You're probably too young to remember when Gas didn't have ethanol in it. If I listened to you I'd keep on puttin' in 87octane w/ ethanol. If folks are asking honest straight forward legitimate questions. You should give them the same in return

All fuel in CA has ethanol and there are no issues with fuel systems unless you fill up from hole in the ground.

Last edited:
unknown.gif
popcorn.gif

Back